Legacy HD 6x6
Legacy HD 6x6
This isn’t your everyday mass produced, slapped together economy hunting blind. The LEGACY™ HD Blinds by Backwoods® are built using HD Commercial-Grade Insulated Sandwich Panels that are trimmed with rigid interlocking corners to create a LIFETIME hunting structure that can be enjoyed as much in 20 years as it will be on day one. Find the perfect spot on your property and easily slip the modular walls and system in without a need for a large tractor or equipment. Thoughtful U.S. Design and Engineering partnered with unmatched quality manufacturing culminates in what we call LEGACY HD BLINDS. Get one to your farm, and start to BUILD YOUR LEGACY.
• Our Unmatched Design & Quality provides a blind that is Built To Last a Lifetime
• Engineered with HD Commercial-Grade Wall Panels
• Modular – Fast & Easy Installation
• Thick Thermal Insulation
• Air & Water Tightness
• Excellent Noise Dampening
• Corrosion-Resistant & Bug Proof
• Lifetime Structural Panels.
• Thick Insulated Roto-Molded Roof with Gear Hooks built in.
• Elite Series Silent Hinge 4mm Tempered Glass Windows
• RV Quality Solid-Panel Door w/ Key Lockable Handle
• Solid, Reinforced steel floor with Noise Dampening mat
• Comfortable 72” x 72” x 85” Interior
• MAX Visibility & Shooting
• 3 Vertical Windows & 3 Max Horizontal Windows
• Moisture Vents built into wall panels to keep windows from fogging
• Blackout curtains available to conceal movement where needed
2. Start with Solid Rubber Coated Floor
(Arrives Ready-to-Use Assembled)
3. Carry Modular Panels up Ladder & Place in Groove
4. Secure Panels Together & To Floor (10MIN)
5. Carry Roof Up Ladder Pull Down Over Walls into Secure Socket
Our Legacy HD Blinds by Backwoods Premium Wildlife Products are manufactured with superior quality standards and are backed by our limited lifetime warranty. This warranty covers any defects in materials and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns the product, subject to certain limitations. The consumer must provide a copy of the original proof of purchase and serial number(s) to request warranty service. If a defect is found, we will send replacement pieces to repair or replace the product at our discretion.
Please note that this limited warranty does not cover defects caused by normal wear and tear, acts of God, or modifications and/or misuse of the product. Backwoods Premium Wildlife Products is not responsible for the cost of installation or removal of the defective product, or the cost of labor required to complete the installation of the replacement product. To file a warranty claim, please call our customer service team at 662-746-5155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I trust in all Backwoods products. I know this thing is going to be INSANE!! Got mine ordered. So glad to support a quality company like this! I have definitely been burned after buying some other blinds and them not lasting long. So tired of wasting my money. I have full confidence in these guys though!!